The Périscope is a place dedicated to innovative music. These numerous spaces invite the public, artists and professionals to take part in the life of its local scene and to immerse themselves more globally in the world of jazz and improvised music. Here you will find all the information you need to know about coming to our public openings for concerts, outings from residences, workshops and cultural cafés.
The opening times indicated in the agenda correspond to the opening of the ticket office. Events generally start half an hour after the ticket office opens.
Les horaires indiqués dans l’agenda correspondent à l’ouverture de la billetterie. Les événements commencent
- Access to the bar, concerts and cultural events is via 13 rue Delandine.
- Access to professional meetings, workshops and meetings with our team is via 11, at 11 bis rue Dugas Montbel.
- For more information about the venue, see here
- Until ’31 October, our bar and its terrace are open from Monday to Friday from 18h to 21h.
- The Periscope does not offer snacks or food.
- The Périscope bar offers a selection of draught and bottled beers, regional wines, aperitifs and soft drinks.
- In case you forget or lose objects at Le Périscope, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our teams are not regularly in the room, so it is useless to call us in case of loss. We will get back to you as soon as we have made contact.
Le Périscope is involved in an associative project which invites many volunteers to take part in our events by welcoming the artists, the bar and the ticket office. If you would like to join our volunteer team, please contact email@example.com.